How the Brain Works ~ A Treatise by Namron Soar ~ Oh-1 Digital Press ~ Wednesday October 26th 2011 ~ Chapter Thirteen ~ Entitic Science (ES Law) ~ ID 2613
How ES Law (Entitic Science) differs from PLotS (The Practical Laws of the Sphere)
Both sound rather unique because they were discovered and christened by INTS, developed out of non-theory and anti theory to become the founding laws within LoR (The Laws of Reality Chapter 7) and all share the same irrefutability. They can be challenged using semantic arguments that might expose small weaknesses but the base sentiment within, is absolute fact that can easily be proven. Regardless of what your College or University Professors have told you about Philosophy, there are indeed many things about life itself that are not conjectural or theoretical. (See Proof document in the appendices of this treatise). PLotS (Chapter 6) give a birds eye view of what the brain actually is and how the mind experiences the world within true reality and are more of a practical nature than LoR or ES. Entitic science is a title that was coined for this purpose, is the possessive derivative of ’Entity’ and could not be found in dictionaries prior to these publications but now if you Google it you will find both our discussions and a variety of others as well.
All these laws are part of what Figmentalism refers to as ’The System’ and is the only such system that is complete and answers all questions that humans have the ability to answer such as where we came from and what gravity is etc. What thought is and how it is related to memory are the two main questions that we are working on at this point but as yet there is little or no indication that these will ever be solved. We only know that memory is the consideration that gives an apparent dimension to thought but it too is an illusion. Much of what is said here is dry (boring) scientific truisms, has been repeated countless times in other wording through our publications and likely quite unique. The Sphere is what your mind actually is/experiencing at the time and the Entity is everything including the collective minds of all, plus everything that has ever happened, or thought of, and will ever happen or be thought of. The Entity is the Universe (which means all) and disregards the possibility of other Universes since within base logic there can only be one all . Another definition of "The Entity" has been referred to in literature (Science Fiction) as ’Aliens’ which have been invented within our cultures but as yet have not been actualized (created) and within base logic, also do not exist at his point in time.
Why do I find these so enjoyable?
First off they are very readable. Laws can be perused very quickly and only make a lot of sense unlike the nonsense written by so called String theorists. They call themselves Scientists and outline the feeling that they have that there needs to be ten or eleven dimensions to make their theories workable and mention that they are curled up so small that they may never be seen or materially discovered and then they fail to even mention what these extra dimensions really are supposed to be apart from the first four; length, width and height plus time. Well at this Institute we don’t dabble in unfounded or unprovable theories. We will tell you exactly what all dimensions are and correct any mistakes that theorists have made, for example: Length, width and height are dimensions of wooden board stock and do not refer to the broader definition in base logic of ’Dimensions’ which in this case is ’Location’ and only a single dimension. Plus ’time’ is not a dimension at all, as it is utterly elastic and completely dependant on a relative relationship within a context. We will tell you what the others are in a future chapter. Right now find out how ’everything/everythought’ is defined as the Entity.
The Laws of Entitic Science
This is what the third iteration or draft looks like published to this date. As Usual we will go over them very carefully and make any corrections that seem necessary plus add new laws that have been proposed, if applicable and throw away any one or parts that we deem to be outdated or inaccurate. They appear in the published form unnumbered but we will do so to facilitate reference and painstakingly explain every change and meaning in a most tedious manner because that the funnest part.
~ Third Draft ~ Jan 20 2007
(1) All beings, creatures and things are part of a single entity.
(2) The entity has neither motion nor location.
(3) The entity has no size.
(4) The entity is the sphere in which we exist.
(5) The entity is divided among all and all things.
(6) The entity does not know how or why it became.
(7) The entity appreciates gender, is neither, but both.
(8) The entity appreciated deity but claims none.
(9) Two separate entities cannot exist and have knowledge of each other yet two exist within the entity as polar reaches of all consideration.
(10) We are the result of the entities desire for companionship.
(11) The entity has no single beginning, yet re-begins periodically.
(12) Jan 26, 2009 proposed addition ~ The entity does not consciously control it’s existence or happenstance.
(13) Jan 26, 2009 proposed addition ~ The entity carries an element of volition.
As with the discussion of PLotS there is plenty that hits the eye and is irritating or not quite right but we will see if these can be corrected in any way. These were written in 2007 at the beginning of the year so that makes them almost five years old and well overdue for a rewrite. As always the old versions are in the archives and always readily available. The 2009 proposed additions were never formally added so that will be done and any new thoughts will find their place herein today. Just because a change or even a major change is made does not make the overall principle wrong because whatever you call the Entity their are laws regarding the condition in reality that it must abide by so the wording changes, omissions and additions are just clarification.
~ Fourth Draft ~ Oct 25 2011
(1) All beings, creatures and things, plus every thought or action, past or future is part of a single entity.
(4) At any given time the entity is the sphere in which we exist.
(10) The Entity’s perspective is human and divides itself for companionship.
(5) The Entity’s division among all and all things gives the illusion of individuality.
(2) The Entity has neither motion nor location except within itself.
(3) The Entity has no size nor vector.
(0-1) The exterior surface of the Entity is the extreme edge of apparency.
(0-2) There is no known descriptor for beyond the surface of the Entity.
(9) There are no other Entities since another could not be recognized.
(9-1) The Entity consists of all imaginable polarity and complexity.
(11) The Entity has always existed and cannot cease.
(11-1) All human, animal and plant constituents of the Entity are perennial.
(6) The Entity does not know how, why or if it became.
(7) The Entity appreciates gender, is neither, but both.
(8) The Entity appreciated deity but claims none.
(0-3) The Entity cannot consciously control it’s existence or happenstance yet carries an element of volition.
(0-4) The Entity provides the illusions of gravity, atmosphere and environment for all beings and creatures.
(0-5) For the sake of feeling alive the Entity does not understand it’s own deeper sub-systems yet know they exist.
The rewrite is better and a bit longer having added seven more, changed most for clarity and accuracy, reordered the list and now all that is left is the discussion of each.
~ Fourth Draft ~ Oct 25 2011 ~ *Comments
(1) All beings, creatures and things, plus every thought or action, past or future is part of a single entity. *Originally the first LoR was the same as in ES and that was a bit of a personal irritant but now they are different and this one is expanded. The tenuous part is the last reference to ’future thoughts and actions’. How can something in the future belong to anything? Well since the Entity is the only thing then they must by extrapolation and since the Entity cannot cease existence then there will be a future for it. It might reworded later to: The Entity is everything that is, was or will be, including thought. I like the laws to be understandable yet succinct.
(4) At any given time the entity is the sphere in which we exist. *Previously the Entity and the Sphere began to look like different words for the same thing so I have been trying to draw some division and this seems to do it. (See PLotS Chapter 6) The laws of the Sphere are eternal yet the Sphere itself only exists as the mind of the viewer and is different for all because no perspective is the same nor can be.
(10) The Entity’s perspective is human and divides itself for companionship. *We are not the result of the Entities desire for companionship, as in the previous version unless there was some past change that took place regarding this but then, of course we don’t know that at all. This version is without that ambiguity.
(5) The Entity’s division among all and all things gives the illusion of individuality. *We can move about this reality with absolute independence and we think, when we bear a falsehood, that others cannot tell but clairvoyance shows that others can tell. This ability to read other peoples minds is because there is only one mind, that of the Entity. Another way of putting it would be "We feign independent thought and the clairvoyant don’t, quite the other way around from the way the masses perceive this phenomenon.
(2) The Entity has neither motion nor location except within itself. *The ’except within itself’ part was added to clarify and also identify the understanding that we have no idea whatsoever if we are within something or if there is any need to be so. With non-theory when there is nothing but concepts then pure logic prevents them from even being stated. Of course the location of your self and others is obvious, though imaginary, within Reality as is all forms of motion.
(3) The Entity has no size nor vector. *Same as above. Try to realize that since we are only composed of thought we don’t really have to be any larger than a pin point, even the entire universe, if it were discovered by future Hubble telescopes to be vastly larger than previously thought, we can still fit all of this into an imaginary point, so maybe this is the point mass that the Big Bangers yak about. **None of this explanation is factual, just an interesting way of jogging your mind into realizing that there is no such a thing as a size for the Universe (Entity) because it would have to be relative to something to have dimensions of that nature. *As far as we know we cannot move, have always been here (wherever that is) and therefor have no direction (vector), size or location and these two previous laws could all be combined into one.
(0-1) The exterior surface of the Entity is the extreme edge of apparency. *The Entity is the only physical thing and it’s edge is what you see, not what you think is there. Outside at night it is the veil of blackness overhead punctuated with stars and in the house it is the walls of a room. This may be removed later because this is the purview of PLotS but there is nothing to say it can’t be repeated here. It’s also similar to LoR # 11.
(0-2) There is no known descriptor for beyond the surface of the Entity.*This is similar to PLotS #8 but put in a different way and may not survive the next iteration unless I find a use for it or a suitable modification. As it stands it serves the purpose of reminding students that the Entity isn’t something hanging in space because there is none.
(9) There are no other Entities since another could not be recognized. *#9 was divided for clarity and reworded because it always bugged me (to quote a Hippy expression) and now I feel better about it. It invokes the non-theoretical approach of pure logic over the last version, now positing ’no other entities’ as well as the solipsistic directive that we cannot see another and know that they are not imaginary.
(9-1) The Entity consists of all imaginable polarity and complexity. * The other half of #9 and could be redundant.
(11) The Entity has always existed and cannot cease. *Another one that was divided into two parts because it was a bit nebulous but this part is punchy and makes the point very clearly.
(11-1) All human, animal and plant constituents of the Entity are perennial. *Again a much better way of conveying the previous sentiment of the latter half of #11 and need no explanation.
(6) The Entity does not know how, why or if it became. *The added ’if’ completes this one nicely. It’s true, we don’t really know whether there was a beginning or not but pure logic states that there was none but the Entity; (You and Me) do not really know this. This one could be the foundation of a massive discussion.
(7) The Entity appreciates gender, is neither, but both. *I just like the way this sounds so poetic and so gender neutral. No change.
(8) The Entity appreciated deity but claims none. *Another that is poetic and not changed. Deity refers to God figures and others like that. We are the Spirit, yet we would not worship ourselves. If a movement ever begins to worship life itself then I may have to revisit this one.
(0-3) The Entity cannot consciously control it’s existence or happenstance yet carries an element of volition. *These were the suggested 2009 additions rolled into one as the last *comments* of that date proposed. It simply means the you can go to the store anytime that you want (element of volition) but you cannot guarantee, even if you phone ahead, that what you intend to get is in stock. You may eat right and be healthy for a considerable length of time (volition) but can’t live forever in one life.
(0-4) The Entity provides the illusions of gravity, atmosphere and environment for all beings and creatures. *This is very new and reveals the discoveries made under the influence of Salvia. There is probably a variety of other conditions that are also provided, not covered by the foregoing but I can’t think of them right now and these seem sufficient for the point.
(0-5) For the sake of feeling alive the Entity does not understand it’s own deeper sub-systems yet know they exist. *This may undergo some rewording to better explain what sub-systems are. A short list is random generators such as cloud or wave pattern generators, the luck generator, physical health, dream generator etc. Others include a subsystem that survives our complete memory loss during death which is conjectural and anything that used to be referred to as subliminal or subconscious. It’s the last one and needs some work but then that’s why we have iterations.
So that’s Entitic Science.
Clayarts Featuring; This Week at Grampa’s
General Interest Galleries Rebel Real Rufus
Contact Namron Soar Nsoar@tbaytel.net
All Voice Recordings (115 Mp3’s)